Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Happy Birthday MOM!


Happy Birthday to the most beautiful, wonderful, amazing mother ever!

Sorry this is late mom, but its the thought that counts, right? I love you! You're the best mom ever! You've taught me everything I need to know in life. Everyday I love you more and more and need you more and more. You are still teaching me. You're the strongest person I know. You've overcome so much. Your faith and trust in God shines through. Thank you for being you. Now, lets get to the fun stuff:








This is mine and Earl's high school graduation day.



Mama as a cute little crying baby.
Sweet 16.




she's always loved chows!




way back when...





last year at my baby shower...the 'adults' drinking from bottles.




she looks like a midget next to Jason! He's sitting on her lap.





See where me, Angie, and Ray (but mostly me) get our good looks?





1983






Her short-hair-do days





Just the girls :-)





Yellow walls, red walls, orange curtains, brown plaid and wood couches....whats not to love about the 80's??



Mom in Gatlinburg, 1997.



On my wedding day! :-)



she's cool-breezing it!



ALWAYS walks and talks on the phone. Check out the paint job she did on the walls... Featherdusting.







Awwwww, a 9th grade cutie!


Ooh La La. A hottie in 1975.


1992


1994




Mom and Cubby doing funny photos in Gatlinburg, 1996. Their faces on fake bodies. This is especially funny for those who know what Cubby looked like. :-)






Hope your birthday was special because you deserve it! Love you mom!