Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lake Louise

I'm going to have to post our Asheville pics in phases, a little at a time. Here is one of our last days there, at Lake Louise with my mom. Most of these shots are from the back of Joey's head! Joey loved the geese and ducks. He chased them all over. There was a huge playground too, but he wasn't so interested in that.
Heard from Earl recently, he's doing good. He's moved around a bit, doing a different job, but I think he enjoys it okay right now. His mail takes a long time to get to him, though. But he said to thank everyone for the mail he's gotten so far. He can't think of anything he needs. But I keep asking because I know you all want to send him stuff.






















Joey is getting a mind of his own! He usually only wants blue or red socks, doesn't want me to put on the white ones! This orange windbreaker he's wearing in these pictures have Elmo, Cookie Monster and Bert on it, and when he sees it, he has to wear it, no matter if its bedtime or 80 degrees out.
I'll post more pictures later.