Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Joey's Haircut!

It's hard to take pictures when he's sitting on my lap to get his hair cut. But here's what I got:


It was past naptime, so he was a little cranky.







I couldn't stop taking pictures of him afterwards. I thought I was going to cry when he got it cut, but I did okay. I'm pretty sure the barber thought I was a wacko, because of my hysterical giggling and taking pictures. It was an odd experience cutting his hair, it was part of him. I hated getting rid of something that was "Joey" but we did okay. He doesn't mind at all. When you ask where his hair is, he points to his head and says "all gone!" :-)

I love it. I think it really looks natural on him. Looks good. I was worried that he wouldn't look right with short hair, but he's soooo handsome!


Outside the barber shop after we cut it.



Last week or so, at the grand opening of ToysRus/BabiesRus

At the park a few days ago.
Deja found a frog and let Joey hold it.






Earl loves Joey's hair cut!
We still have visitors, and we're still loving it. Deja and Joey get along so good. She really makes him feel special. And Joey and Kiara have some great moments where they have so much fun, before Joey gets pushy or Kiara gets touchy. :-)