Saturday, February 14, 2009

In our free time...

I took Joey to the park last Sunday after church:













Joey's still playing with my camera:

Joey took this picture of his daddy.


He took this picture of himself






Aunt Donna mailed Joey some tattoos! He couldn't wait to put them on.







Adam, Ryleigh, Joey and Mackenzie at playdate last week.





Mackenzie, Garrett and Joey




The kids having too much fun.

My sister Angela is visiting with us this weekend, and we're having a blast. Me and Earl got to take our own Sweetheart Ride on the motorcycle today while she kept Joey. (It was supposed to be a Sweetheart Ride with the Harley Davidson, but we skipped the group ride to the grill and did our own ride.) And Earl watched Joey while me and Angela went to a movie (He's Just Not That Into You). I wish I had tons of pictures of her and us and Joey, but she's not into humoring me and my camera-happiness. We hope to find out in the next couple weeks where we will be stationed for sure when we move this summer. We're just eager to know, so we can stop wondering and start planning.