Friday, August 24, 2007

A Day in the Life of the Roberts'

me and Angie last weekend. She leaves for Iraq in a couple weeks, for about a year! :-(

Earl teaching me to drive the Harley, which isn't mine anymore. He took it back. The Indian-giver. Long story, but his Chopper is a no-go. Wasted money. Doesn't work. Needs to be totally rebuilt. He's upset. You might not want to ask him about it. I think he might cry. Okay, I'm kidding about the crying part, but he's VERY angry.


Obviously, this picture of Earl is before he was VERY angry.

Joey playing with Angie, who for some weird reason, has a diaper box on her head. I guess Earl was right: he tells Joey that 'mommy's side of the family is coo-coo'

Allie and Joey in the bathtub.

Allie D., Thomas, Allie Y. and Garrett at playdate



Allie D, Joey, Garrett, Allie, and Thomas' head.^



Carl and Louise eating my food.


Mamaw and Joey, watching Grandpa and Louise eat my food. :-)



Louise and Lars. Best buddies.



Nan, relaxing on my uncomfortable couch.



Grandma and Joey in the morning.

Mamaw listening to Nana talking, and talking, and talking. :-)


Bradley and Joey playing. They get along really good most of the time, except when they want each others' toys.

We're having a fun visit with family. This summer has been full of great visits, so we don't really want it to end. Tomorrow is Jayne Wayne day at the base, so i'll have more pictures then.

tune in tomorrow for the next episode of 'a day in the life of the roberts' LOL



And finally, a video of the kids at our last playdate. Too funny!