Saturday, September 1, 2007

Family visits and Jane Wayne Day

We've had so much fun with the family visits. We wish we lived closer, but since we don't, it makes these visits so much more meaningful. Thanks for taking the time to come see us. We miss you already!
To see all the Jane Wayne day photos, you can visit my photo album online: http://picasaweb.google.com/gailandearl/JaneWayneDay












This is mama's battle wound from her rifle when she shot. It's called Sniper bite, and it happened to me too. I always forget about that because I put my eye so close to the scope. But I had my glasses on, so I didn't get scratched.


Joey and Bradley washing clothes in the pool. (better than the toilet, right?)








Bradley getting my mom ready to ride Earl's Harley.





Louise and Anna

Bradley wanted to ride. They got his helmet on and got him to the bike before he got scared and changed his mind. (Then put the helmet on my mom, in the above picture, telling her 'you go ride' even though he couldn't get it fastened correctly. )





Me and Ang at Jane Wayne day on base.






Yes, Bradley is on a leash.





The gang. Boy was it hot. We had a lot of walking to do, it was miserable and hot, but we had a great time.























We found some shade and chairs for Nan and Carl while we took the kids around to the different attractions.







My mom and Louise getting ready to shoot.

I think Angie might not want me to take her picture. What do you think?









Rob showing Bradley the rifle while Louise was shooting.




Mom, Louise, Earl, and his mom.





Earl getting his mom ready to shoot.





Me and Ang
Anna shooting. She fired once, and it kicked back too hard, so she said that was enough and handed the rifle over. She had fun, though.




Louise and my mom shooting.