Thursday, September 27, 2007

SC HOG Rally weekend

Me and Earl had a lot of fun at the SC HOG rally this past weekend. My dad and Wanda went with us and they had a blast too. Here is me trying to get me and Earl in one photo while we were stopped at a red light. I didn't do too good:






Me and Earl played some bike games. I didn't do so good, but here is me trying to joust. I only got one plate out of six:

Dad and Wanda driving on the way to SC^



Joey and his uncle Ray^




On the day we left Asheville. Hanging out at my dad's.
Paige's pose ^

Sandrina's hair cut. ^



Me and my boys at the rest area on the way back to Jacksonville^

Joey throwing the ball to his pawpaw^

Playing at home on his four wheeler^


Joey and Kiwi^

Another rest area shot. He sat in the water puddle and got drenched!
At the rally, me, Daddy, Wanda and Earl got 3rd place out of 5 teams on the photo scavenger hunt, AND we had an hour late start. AND some of our photos didn't turn out because we must not have wound the camera before having strangers take our pictures. So we might have actually been 1st place...who knows.