Monday, September 17, 2007

Joey's Harley

Earl couldn't resist. Me and Angie came in one day (before she left for Iraq) and Earl had bought Joey a Harley of his own. He was so excited when he got home with it that he forgot to take his keys out of the front door. I came home and saw his keys there, and the door half open/half shut, and there he and Joey were--on the living room floor playing with the new toy. Earl said Joey picked this one out. There was another Harley toy that Earl prefered that looked metal/chrome, but Joey liked this one better, so Earl, being the good dad that he is, sacrificed his own wants for his boy's. :-) he he

These pictures were taken later, when Joey was enjoying it. It's too big for him really, it is like a tricycle, with pedals he can't reach. But he loves the turn signals ("You are turning Left") and the music and the start up noise. He climbs all over it, watches TV while sitting on it, and plays with it.



And here are some other random photos of the cutie pie who is probably teething, but no teeth have poked through yet...
He likes to put this bucket on his head.

Angie's cat climbed in the box I was trying to mail her.



Joey likes playing with phones of course. He actually puts it on his shoulder and walks around saying "da da" like he is talking to his daddy. so cute!
This weekend is the HOG rally in Greenville SC, we won't get time to visit much in Asheville, but hopefully I'll be back with Joey in a month or two, when Earl leaves for CA for a month of training.
My LASIK eye surgery is October 10th in Raleigh, so long as Earl can get off work to go with me, to watch Joey and drive. I have to stay overnight there because I have to go in the next morning for my follow up appointment. I'm very excited! Can't wait to know what it is like waking up being able to see the clock, and not having to put on glasses or contacts to go get Joey out of his crib, and taking a shower and being able to see when I shave my legs (okay, that's probably more information than you wanted to know).