Tuesday, November 4, 2008

No pants, big pizza eating, sink playing, red-head-baby lovin' Joey

Joey is disappointed that Halloween is over. He convinced me to let him wear his monkey costume again last night. He didn't want to take it off for bed. He talks about Halloween all day now, about wanting to be a brown monkey again.

We had our friends, the Cloughs, over the other night, and Joey and baby Saylor bonded.










She's such a serious little baby, until she gets that huge grin, but I didn't catch it on camera.





This is an almost grin ^




I was trying to take a picture of Bonnie and Ben and Saylor, but Joey apparently thought his car was more important at the moment.



I sat him on the sick while I was cutting his fingernails the other day, and he didn't want to get down.

This is with the light turned off ^ but with my flash, it looks well-lit. It was pitch black, I couldn't even see his face when I took these pictures.





With the light on, he loved making faces at himself in the mirror.






I couldn't pick just a few pictures to post, so I had to post almost all of them. He's just so darn cute.




This is Josiah hiding his face from me. He was in time-out for hitting me. And he positioned my back support cushion as his pillow and got comfortable.












Earl brought Joey home a big slice of pizza for lunch. I'm pretty sure it's bigger than Joey's head! And he's still in PJs at lunch time. :-)
He's talking SO SO much. Non-stop. All day chatter. He's very repetitive too. He'll say the same thing over and over and over again, even if you respond each and every time. He just likes to hear himself talk, I think. (Reminds me of his daddy. he he)