Monday, December 15, 2008

1/9 Marine Corps Ball 2008

We had our Marine Corps ball a week or so ago. I didn't get a lot of pictures. We didn't do a whole lot of socializing that night, but I did get some. I didn't even see all of my friends there because we mostly stayed at our own table the whole time. Dinner was pretty yummy, though. Not sure if it was because I was starved or if it was indeed delicious. It was held in Greenville, NC and my wonderful, amazing sister Angie came to our house to watch Joey all night so that we could stay the night in Greenville and not have to drive back.

Us getting ready.


This is my favorite ^ picture.


The Yoders




The Cloughs


The Gills



Earl and some of his favorite LTs. (the 3 photos below)








Earl always ends up with closed eyes in pictures. I think he must be a slow blinker.