Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Hodgepodge of Photos

I'm way behind on posting all the new photos I've taken. Well, not ALL of them, but posting as many as I can without going too far overboard. Here's a ton from the past couple weeks.
Paige dancing.

Macy, getting so big now.

Joey, Nana, Macy and her daddy Kenny.



Dad and Earl




I caught Wanda playing doctor even after the kids had walked away. ;-)




Macy and Sandrina (who just got her learner's permit: YAY! congrats Drina!)



Paige and her mommy, Jennifer.




















Joey and his Pawpaw










Donna








Charlie and Joey














Joey giving Aunt Donna goodbye hugs.





My handsome Earl and his dad.


Grover, Joey and Aunt Louise (Aunt Weez)

This is Aunt Donna babysitting Bradley and Joey while we shop (the only quiet moment she had apparently). She woke Joey up early that morning, not letting him sleep in. And she woke him up everytime we tried to lay him down for a nap that day. SOOO--we left him with her for a few hours so she understands what happens to him when he's sleep deprived. he he he. It's only fair, right? ;-) Did I mention that she called us every few minutes asking when we'd be back and letting us know Joey was very cranky? So we stopped and had a bite at McDonalds before we came home. he he.








Louise trying to cozy up to my mom.





Ray cozying up to Earl's mom.




My nephew Charlie, being silly.














Earl in his daily attire ^ PJs and boots.









Instead of "bang bang" or "pow pow," Joey says "shoot shoot" as he points the gun at you.



Crazy Aunt Donna. I think she's singing the flying purple people eater song.











Deja and Joey








Me and my Jenny.





Jenny and Kiara.






Kiara and Joey hugging.




My friend from high school, Paula, was in town from Louisanna and it had been over a year since I had seen her last, so she literally met up with me in a parking lot of a closed bakery so we could catch up a little bit.


The four of us.


Paula and her cutie, Sadie.



I have even more photos to come, but I'll go ahead and post this blog in the meantime. We are glad to be back at home, but sure do miss our family and friends. Wish we lived a little closer to see you all more often. And we never get to visit everyone we want to, so we apologize for not having more time to squeeze everyone in.