Saturday, January 10, 2009

Racecars and Sunsets

I took Joey to the doctor on Friday. He's had this little lump on the side of his neck for many months now, so I finally went to make sure it wasn't serious. It's not. They said to watch it in case it gets bigger, but from what they can tell, it's a non-cancerous tumor called Lipoma, which will need no treatment unless it gets bigger or somehow bothers him.

He's obessed with counting the kisses he gives me. He gives me one and says, "I give you one kiss, Mama" and holds up his finger. Or he'll give me a bunch, and when he's done he'll tell me, "I gave you 5 kisses, Mama." Precious. He's also obsessed with people's favorite colors. If he doesn't know yours, he'll either ask, or assign you one. And he remembers them all! I have to hear all the time what color Kiwi (our cat)'s fave is (yellow) and Aunt Angie, and Daddy and Mama, and Joey (red), and Garrett (his little friend that he hasn't seen in ages, but still thinks his favorite color is Orange), etc.

This is a cool sunset Joey pointed out to me the other day.


It looks like fire.











Joey playing with his Cars racetrack set that Uncle Bubba got him for Christmas.
















In the above and below pics, Joey claims he's looking for animals. He was doing that silly pose, and I have no idea how it relates to animal hunting. Usually when he's looking for animals, he has his bincolulars on.