Monday, January 19, 2009

See, I told you so...

Remember the picture I posted on the last blog of Bradley in a helmet when Earl was driving? Now you know why. This is what happens when Earl drives:





I felt like saying, "please take care of my baby" as the wrecker was pulling off. :-) I love my durango. If they can fix it, I'll be happy. If they total it out (I don't think they will) then I'll still be happy cuz I'll just go get another Durango.
This happened last night around 6:20pm. It was rainy and wet outside. On the trip out the grocery store and McDonalds, we had to lay on the horn multiple times for negligent drivers pulling out in front of us. This time, someone pulled out of a gas station in front of us, and Earl kept the horn blaring and swerved, but couldn't stop fast enough. Our passenger side front side rammed the other SUV's rear driver side lights, and they kept going. Earl was driving, and me and his mom were in the car. I was in the front seat, and had a close up view of the license plate, but it didn't dawn on me to remember it, I was just watching us make contact and lights exploding. LOL We waited for the cops and filed our report and called the insurance company. A local repair shop loaded up my precious Durango a few minutes ago and took it away to get an estimate. I feel like I should have named my car. But now I can just call it my precious Durango.
But we're all okay, and Joey and Bradley were both home with Grandpa and Aunt Louise, so they didn't have to go through it.
Ohhhh, my poor Durango. :-(