Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hanging Around

We've had this computer desk a long time, but it wasn't put together until Jenny and Merritt came for a visit and Merritt did it for me:


I should have waited till it was clean, but that will never happen.


I like that it closes where you can't see the mess, and Joey can't get in there.




We recieved the trunks you mailed home from Iraq. Don't worry, they are getting a lot of use, without even being open. Joey loves climbing on them.






He watches TV on them, too.













Watching TV this morning with (freshly washed) Green Daddy.













We're off to see a Sesame Street show today on base, so will hopefully have new pictures from that tonight or tomorrow.






At this very minute, Joey is on the kitchen floor with Thor, petting him and trying to touch his nose.




Thor turned his head and Joey said "What's the matter, Thorzy? You need to go night night?" It was so funny. Everytime he pets him and Thor kisses Joey in return, Joey giggles and says "I got you Thor!" I wish I had my memory card in my camera so I could have caught that on video, but nope, I've got it in the computer updating the blog instead. :-)