Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lions, Church, and Camo Shoes

Before the pics I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS to my brother Ray!!! (Uncle Bubba). Today is 13 weeks since he got saved and 13 weeks since his last drink!!! We're so proud of you Bubba!!!! Love you!

This is how we spend many of our afternoons and evenings. When Joey wakes up from his nap and eats dinner, we go outside to play with Zoey and Morgan (Zoey is 5, and Joey ADORES her!). He loves Morgan and their mom, Ms Kelly, too!





Oh yeah, Green Daddy is always with us too.


Poor Kelly. Joey made her read, and re read, and re read over and over again this darn brochure to buy fundraiser items for Morgan. He's that obsessed with reading. It was just pictures of wrapping paper, and a brochure of chocolate. I can understand the chocolate. He comes by that part honest. Well, the reading too, I guess.

When he saw Harley Davidson wrapping paper--no pics of motorcycles, only the HD logo on orange wrapping paper--Kelly asked him "what's that?" and he said "That's Daddy's!" So funny!!! My 2 year old knows the HD logo and knows it belongs to his daddy. He He. I know you're proud, Earl.


Joey attacking Zoey with love. :-)


He's roaring like a lion here. He had a great time chasing Zoey and Morgan around to "skeer" them by roaring at them.
He also became a monkey at one point.


This last picture was before church this morning. He picked out his own shirt. You can't see his shoes, but they are those camo Crocs (well, a knock-off brand). He refuses to wear any other shoes. This is our 3rd pair. First he had a camo pair, but lost one shoe in Walmart. So I went to Target to get another pair, and only had the blue ones in his size. Then he broke one of the blue ones, so we went back and found some camo ones again. I'm not sure what we're going to do when it's freezing outside. I guess just throw on some socks with them. :-)
I'm trying to think if anything else is new with him...I guess not since I posted yesterday.
I've been sick for days now. Feels like the flu, but no stomach problems. Just horrible horrible body aches and headaches. And this morning I woke up to a severely sore throat and it's swollen. But no white blisters, so hopefully it's not Strep. Anyhow, poor Joey has been patient with me, but he's getting upset that we're not going to the gym every morning. He misses it. He was so happy he got to go to church this morning.
Hope you enjoy the pictures. Please hurry home Earl! Me and Joey talk about you all the time, every day. We are very excited to see you!