Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thor's Surgery



As you can see, Thor has recovered just fine from his surgery that removed the cyst from his eyelid. He didn't even require sutures.





FYI: I had cookies n cream ice cream, with hard shell chocolate topping and heated yummy chocolate topping for dinner tonight. Joey had mini-brownies.
:-)

Oh, the cutest part. Joey asked for more brownies after he had the first pack (not fresh cooked brownies from the oven--we have a box with packs of 3): I gave him a hard time, teasingly, about having more. He said "I give Mommy a hug" and he came and hugged me. Then said "I give Mommy a kiss" and he did. I thought he did it because he loved me, but he led me to the kitchen and asked for more brownies. I said "Are you sure?" He said: "I gave Mommy hug and kiss. I want more brownies."


Ha! I'm being manipulated.