Thursday, September 4, 2008

Monkey Joes!

I started this blog last week, I totally forgot that I didn't finish it! I saved it blank.
We went to Monkey Joes in Wilmington last week. It's basically a huge open room with tons of giant Bounce Houses in there for the kids to play in (and adults too). The kids had a blast! We will definitely be going back. It was $5 for kids 2 and under, for all day.


Kori and Joey on the ride down.



Mandy and Kori




Joey was fearless, as usual





Joey has to make sure Kori's still behind him


I can't believe he climbed up that all by himself. (If he would have fallen, it would have been fine--just like he was sliding down the bounce house slides)


Sometimes he got stuck in the corner. Ha.
Through Batman's legs

He also liked just hopping around on the floor, regardless of the bounce houses.