Monday, September 22, 2008

A normal Sunday and Monday

I'm going to try to update even more often as we wait for this last month to drag by. Earl needs to see pictures of his little boy :-)

For some reason, Joey was so into Zoey's dress when she came over to play on Sunday. He said "Zoey? Dress? Cool!! Cool Flowers!" and proceeded to play with her dress. He's a charmer.









Showing me his shoes.

Kiwi--whom will be going home to live with Angie soon and we're going to miss so much.









Our watch cat, Nala, who also goes back to Angie soon.





When I caught Joey sticking address labels on our bed rails, I asked him what that was, and he said "says Come Home Daddy" He thought the stickers said for Daddy to come home (or he thought he was spelling it out that way??). Later when we were looking at these pictures on the computer, he saw these and said that the stickers said "I Wuv Daddy" :-)


This is how he prefers to swing.

I think I have some pictures of the cats sitting in these same bushes. Ha.









He said he was giving Nala a treat (crashing the limbs into her face so she could eat them. )


Today, when I was taking this picture as he pulled the leaves off a limb on the fence, he said "daddy's happy." I had no idea where that came from, didn't resemble any conversation we had recently. I said, "daddy's happy?" and he said "yes, and Joey's happy" That's all I need to know. :-)


He asked me to take a picture of his binoculars.


Swiping mosquitos off his head.
Earl--you like the small pictures or this size best?? Miss you!