Thursday, October 16, 2008

Earl's Back from Iraq!

As promised, here are more pictures from yesterday. There may be more later, I can't remember if I got any good ones on my camera (which is in my car, at work with Earl right now).




I'm actually looking around, not posing. :-) But it looks so fake. LOL


Michelle & Adam, Me, Angie Gill. Michelle's husband comes home today, but she was nice enough to come out yesterday to take pictures for me and Earl--since I wouldn't get to get any good family shots on my own.


Me and Angie. (Angie is the wife of Rob, who is Earl's XO).



Joey helped to color our sign.
He wouldn't pose by himself with the sign.


Joey, Mackenzie, Allie

Michelle & Adam, Me, Angie
Earl is on the first bus, in the front seat!



First off the bus!












No clue who that dog is. I think he smelled Joey's popcorn.