Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Family Reunion Pics

While Earl's taking a quick shower, I thought I'd put a few pics of our reunion. It was a LONG ordeal...me and Joey got there by 4:30, and didn't leave until 10pm with Earl. Earl was there by 6:30, but, well, things didn't go smoothly. He has to work early in the morning too.
Here are some pictures that my friend Christina took for us. (Thank you soooo much Christina!)
I'll post more tomorrow that my friend Michelle took for us (Thank you soooooo much Michelle!)
Enjoy.
Oh, and I know you're all wondering: Joey went straight to his daddy's arms and only left him twice, and that was for about 5 min. then he wanted his daddy back. :-)
He did fall asleep in my arms the last half hour we were there, though. But if he were conscious, he would have wanted Daddy to hold him.

These pictures are not in order. It's too late for that tonight. :-)